Accounting Software Solutions for Manufacturing
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) provides a complete, robust accounting software solution for manufacturing businesses. NAV makes it easy to connect financial transactions and information smoothly across affiliate companies and multi-site and international deployments while providing the audit trails and other security measures required by mandates such as Sarbanes-Oxley, Basel II, the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAPs). As organizations grow, as the marketplace becomes more competitive, and as regulations become more complex, the modular design of Dynamics NAV enables you to extend functionality by adding in the solutions you need to manage financial data and generate the analytics and business intelligence that can help your company grow into the future.
NAV’s accounting software solution goes beyond the basics of planning, budgeting, bookkeeping, and managing cash flow so organizations can extract added value from financial data to help decision-makers better guide the business. Dynamics NAV also integrates with Microsoft productivity applications, including the Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.), Dynamics CRM, and SharePoint.
With end-to-end integration, you can efficiently manage your general ledger, payables, receivables, inventory, analytical accounting, fixed assets, and cash flow, in addition to performing bank reconciliations and collections. You can even manage your financial processes across multiple currencies, locations, or companies.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date financial information makes it easier to spot trends and gain insight into your business activities, so you can capitalize on your knowledge and identify new opportunities.
- Monitor fiscal performance, meet business and regulatory requirements, and help reduce the time and effort your people spend on accounting tasks.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you control and manage the entire life cycle of your fixed assets—from acquisition to disposal.
- Drive efficiency and maximize cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts payable capabilities.
- Optimize cash flow by streamlining accounts receivable processes and tracking customer payments.
- Multicurrency support in Dynamics NAV can help you expand into international markets and reduce the complexity of global transactions.
- Dynamics NAV also helps you manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular needs. You can add functionality as you need it and grow at your own pace.
- Uses posting groups to automatically calculate VAT, sales tax, excise tax, or other use taxes for customers and vendors.
ArcherPoint is a business – and we understand the pains and the needs of businesses. Moreover, our staff is not only technically proficient in Dynamics NAV implementations, customizations, and upgrades, but many also come from accounting backgrounds with experience in manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain management. With over a decade of experience working with the product, ArcherPoint can help your company leverage the flexibility in Dynamics NAV to help you get the financial information you need, from creating a strong audit trail to extracting the dimensional data you need using business intelligence reporting tools.
Extend your Dynamics NAV software
ArcherPoint works closely with proven solution providers to extend the value of your Dynamics NAV financial management solution:
- Avalara – The fastest, easiest, most accurate and affordable sales & use tax solution.