eCommerce with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Online retail to anyone anywhere in the world at anytime
eCommerce has become the norm for many businesses today. If your product can be sold through the web, chances are you have a web storefront or you’re looking to set one up. There are many factors above and beyond a user-friendly interface to consider before choosing a solution. These choices can mean the difference between just keeping up with your competition and turning eCommerce into a competitive advantage. ArcherPoint can help you make sure you’ve covered all the bases.
There are three keys to an eCommerce solution that brings value and keeps you competitive. The first is an easy to use customer interface and the ability to quickly customize and update the storefront. The second is efficiency—not only on the customer’s end, but also in related transactions (order entry, shipping, and invoicing). The third is the ability to sell to anyone anywhere in the world at anytime.
ArcherPoint offers end-to-end eCommerce solutions not only for B2C businesses, but also for B2B and businesses with a combination of both. Full-featured, our solutions provide everything you need to set up, run, and maintain a web storefront that will keep your customers happy while minimizing your employees’ involvement. And because they are tightly integrated with Dynamics NAV, our eCommerce solutions provide features and benefits you wouldn’t ordinarily have access to with other software.
- You decide your level of involvement in your eCommerce solution. Simple templates and a NAV-ready structure make eCommerce solutions fast and easy to implement and maintain, and the development environment makes it easy for you to make your own changes to your solution as your needs change.
- Your solution needs to work within your business rules. We’ll work with you to design and implement a tailored solution to manage specific requirements, such as credit card functionality, complex and multiple pricing structures, unique inventory setup, and suggested selling. Because it is fully integrated with Dynamics NAV, your solution will follow the business rules you’ve already set up.
- High volume, 24x7 access. For B2B portals, a real-time interface with Dynamics NAV provides access to the most up-to-date pricing and inventory counts, client-specific discounts, and sales, VAT, and other taxes and fees. B2C storefronts have a non-real time interface that synchronizes with Dynamics NAV on a scheduled basis, crucial for supporting high traffic volume, which minimizes performance issues while maintaining 24x7 access to your storefront.
- Orders automatically integrate with your company's workflow. Integration with Dynamics NAV also means your storefront or portal can process orders and other transactions quickly and reliably; inventory and pricing data is pulled out of Dynamics NAV to populate the store/portal, and order data goes directly into NAV, which is then processed.
- Support for international transactions. If you deal in international markets, your eCommerce solution can be localized for each country and utilize currency features within Dynamics NAV, so there is no need for extra programming.
Extend your Dynamics NAV software
ArcherPoint works closely with proven solution providers to extend the value of your Dynamics NAV eCommerce solution:
- Dynamicweb - More than just eCommerce for B2B and B2C applications, Dynamicweb offers full integration with Dynamics NAV, product configurations, WCMS and digital marketing.
- Nav-to-Net – As a B2B, B2C, and B2E ready solution, Nav-to-Net can manage eCommerce websites entirely within Microsoft Dynamics NAV and takes integrated eCommerce to a new level.
- Sana Commerce Software – Sana Commerce is a fully functional, out-of-the-box eCommerce solution built for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision).