Lanham Associates: Forecasting & Replenishment Forum
Join one of ArcherPoint's partners, Lanham Associates, for an informational forum.
The Forecasting and Replenishment Forum is a three-day seminar focused on improving inventory management for end users who are interested in taking their forecasting and replenishment systems to the next level.
Open to all Absolute Value and Lanham AFP customers, this year’s Forum will offer:
- Educational sessions on best practices and how to implement them in your software
- Sessions delivered by Jon Schreibfeder, President of Effective Inventory Management
- Networking opportunities with peers in similar jobs sharing a distribution and inventory focus
- Opportunity to learn more about our Product Roadmap and provide feedback directly to the development team
- One-on-one sessions with consultants before or after the conference for guidance specifically for your company.
2017 CLASS DATES
- May 16-18, 2017, in San Antonio, TX
- Early Bird Registration fee: $1095 (Now through April 6, 2017). Hint: Use 2016 excess budget to REGISTER NOW>
- Standard Registration: $1295 (after April 6)
*Companies using Gold Support are eligible to receive one free registration, if you sign up during Early Bird Registration. Avoid a late fee of $200 by signing up with your Gold pass before April 6.
Click here to download a conference FAQ document for additional information.
For a copy of the Forecasting and Replenishment Forum agenda, click here.
The St. Anthony Hotel in San Antonio, TX, has a special Forecasting and Replenishment Forum rate of $195++ per night, per room.
Book your room at the St. Anthony Hotel here.