Jet Essentials – A complete reporting solution for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Jet Essentials puts advanced features for creating, scheduling, and automatically distributing reports at your fingertips. Because it is fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you can easily access and consolidate the data you need to create meaningful reports in a familiar Excel environment. Designed for department level and small business reporting, Jet Essentials provides you with features designed for communication and security when working with smaller groups. Jet Essentials includes these powerful features:
- Security can be managed on two levels, Designers and Viewers. This structure lets you easily manage access to information without hindering your employees’ ability to get the job done. For an added level of security for external reporting, Jet Essentials lets you schedule and distribute reports in secure formats such as PDF.
- Distribution is simplified with the Jet Scheduler, ensuring you get the correct information to the people who need it, and in a timely manner. It also lets you create alerts to help your employees stay on track.
- Advanced features let you create sophisticated reports with formulas without knowing how to program.
- You can customize your reports down to the cell, letting you create dashboards and reports to comply with government or other reporting requirements.
- You can consolidate data not only with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, but also with other sources, such as OLE/ODBC compliant applications.
Other features in Jet Essentials save time while reducing errors:
With Drag and Drop Data Browser with Data Samples, you can verify the accuracy of reports by browsing information in tables and fields directly.
Report Writing Wizards let you easily create standardized reports, even when you’re using advanced features in NAV such as dimensions and flow fields.
Snippets are an easy way to store your Excel logic, increasing productivity by reducing repetition of tasks and making it easy to share with others.
Favorites let you determine what tables and fields you need for reporting, eliminating the need to sort through those that aren’t relevant. You can also share your Favorites with others.
Find out more about Jet Reports’ products and services at www.jetreports.com.
Talk to an ArcherPoint representative about how Jet Reports can help your company improve its business intelligence and reporting.