Sana Commerce Software – Front-End Editor
Generate content and system e-Commerce pages quickly
The Sana Commerce front-end editor allows you to perform quick changes to captions, headers or other 'system' texts, supports the management of the web shop's navigation structures, and allows changing or extending navigation trees, creating new content or system pages.
General features include:
- Web-based access via the Internet
- Control multiple web stores from one back office
- Manage rich product descriptions
- Manage content and news items
- Manage e-mail templates
- Manage images and documents
- Create custom product navigation
- Import navigation based on the product categories in your ERP system
- Assign navigations to different placeholders
- Multilevel and multicolumn menu presentations
- Preview of content changes
- Edit Sana texts and content pages directly at the place where they are used (WYSIWYG)
- Create missing texts
- Navigation editing
- Set styles for company logo, background image, and border and fill colors (including gradients)
- Store styles as theme to match corporate identity
- Manage common site settings
- Manage back office users
- Manage payment methods
- Redirects (web aliases)
- Overview of scheduled tasks
Find out more about Sana Software’s products and services at www.sana-software.com.
ArcherPoint is a Sana Certified Develpment Partner and Reseller.
Talk to an ArcherPoint representative about how Sana Software’s Sana Commerce can help your company integrate e-Commerce with your Microsoft Dynamics NAV installation.
Back to Sana Commerce