Item Scanning Made Simple
ArcherPoint's Item Scanning Utility allows you to simply and easily scan bar codes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials.
Turbo charge your speed and accuracy in performing inventory management functions by scanning items.
You’ll be able to keep your customers happy and your warehouse well stocked with ArcherPoint Item Scan Utility.
How the Scanner App Works
- Quickly create a “Scan Session” that defines what needs to be done
- Scan your items with “smart” validation for the Scan Session’s purpose
- With the touch of a button, apply the data you scanned to the “targeted” Dynamics 365 document or journal
- Post the Dynamics 365 for Financials Document or Journal as if you had entered all the data by hand
Accuracy & Productivity with One Smart App
- Reduce the time it takes to count inventory
- Increase your inventory accuracy
- Eliminates data entry errors
- Quickly verify that what you received from a vendor is what you ordered
- Add quality control to ensure what you ship to a customer is what they ordered
- Helps you organize your inventory management processes
It's more than a scanner: it's a simple-to-use app that intelligently integrates with your D365 for Financials journal entries.
Download the overview document of Item Scan Utility.
Documentation for Use of ISU
- Part 1, Purchase Order Receiving
- Part 2, Scan Items to Inventory Journal
- Part 3, Physical Inventory Count
To see a demonstration of our Item Scan Utility application, request a call from our Contact Us page.