Better Business from ArcherPoint
Considering Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013?
Read this Important Announcement from Microsoft Regarding User Pricing
If your company is not currently running Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 and you're considering a move, please note this important announcement from Microsoft about user prices:
Microsoft has just announced it is aligning all of its Microsoft Dynamics NAV pricing programs across versions and licensing models effective July 1, 2014. Module Based Licensing (MBL) and Business Ready Licensing (BRL) will no longer have waterfall pricing for users consistent with the perpetual price list in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2.
Please be aware that this will eliminate the lower priced user options for companies with high user counts that are currently on the MBL and BRL price list. If your company is considering purchasing additional users now or at any time in the future on either the MBL or BRL price list, please do so before these Microsoft changes go into effect on July 1, 2014.
Contact ArcherPoint to discuss the changes and available options.
Announcing ArcherPoint's Definitive Omni-Channel Guide for Mid-Market Retailers
If you're a retailer, you need a comprehensive omni-channel strategy. In our new Definitive Omni-Channel Guide for Mid-Market Retailers, you'll learn the key factors you need to consider for your omni channel strategy. We can work with you to create and deliver powerful, omni-channel solutions to run your entire business. Every retailer we work with sees results they can measure. More customer visibility, more personalized shopping experiences, and more online and in-store sales.
Download the Guide now!
ArcherPoint News & Events
ArcherPoint's Matt Traxinger Leads NAVUG Workshop:
Upgrade Your Reports
Don't miss NAVUG Workshop led by ArcherPoint's Matt Traxinger. Matt will provide a deep review of reports in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 to help you avoid costly mistakes and improve your planning. If you're planning on upgrading your reports, come see the new features available in Dynamics NAV 2013, including refactored reports, chart upgrades, drill-through reports, and interactive sorting.
April 24, 2014 - 1:00 PM ET
ArcherPoint's Matt Traxinger Leads NAVUG Workshop - Classic Client to RTC Conversion
ArcherPoint's Matt Traxinger leads NAVUG Workshop in a discussion on converting your objects from the "Classic-Only" Microsoft Dynamics NAV version 5, through Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009, to the "RTC-Only" Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. This session will cover how to convert your NAV 2009 form objects to NAV 2009 page objects, as well as how to add RDLC layouts to your old-style report objects. And finally, we'll discuss how to convert NAV 2009 objects to NAV 2013 objects, including what to do with object types that you will not be able to carry forward.
April 29, 2014 - 1:00 PM ET
ArcherPoint Lunch & Learn: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About NAV Easy Security - A Deep Dive
If you're a NAV Easy Security user, you already know how powerful and efficient is at helping you easily set up and control roles, logins, and security at the data and field level...or do you? Join ArcherPoint and Mergetool.com on June 5 for a DEEP DIVE into NAV Easy Security to learn even more about what it can do for your organization. In just under an hour, we'll take a look at the more advanced features in Easy Security and discuss how it can solve the most complex security setup scenarios, as well as best practices for setting up security and recording roles.
June 5, 2014 - 2:00 PM ET
ArcherPoint Lunch and Learn: 1099 Tax Reporting Made Easy
with AvaTax 1099
If your business deals with the annual hassle of 1099 reporting, chances are you have a mountain of 1099 forms to print, mail, and file on an annual basis. If this process is manually managed, the risk of IRS audit increases due to inaccurate and incomplete data. Join ArcherPoint and Avalara and learn how AvaTax 1099 can streamline your 1099 filing and more.
June 10, 2014 - 2:00 PM ET
Visit ArcherPoint's Resource Center to see recordings of recent web events, including our upcoming Lunch and Learns with MergeTool on Easy Security.
NAV Community News & Events
ChargeLogic Shipping: The Intelligent, Integrated and Easy Shipping Solution for NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Shipping, a streamlined application that incorporates all the key functionality needed for packing and shipping, including accurate rate quotes. Featuring Smart Pack and Smart Weight Technologies, ChargeLogic Shipping is packed with features that make everything easier; from identifying what items are in which packages for real-time tracking to making returns a snap for customers.
April 24, 2014 - 2 PM ET
ChargeLogic Payments: PCI-Validated Credit Card and Payment Processing Solution Integrated with NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Payments to see how Payments can process: credit cards, check cards, debit cards, gift cards, EBT, Level II & III purchase cards, electronic checks, and check verification.
April 30, 2014 - 1:30 PM ET
ChargeLogic Connect: Easy E-Commerce, Secure Remote Storage, and Click-to-Pay Invoicing for NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Connect, the leading cloud-based service for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Connect is a PCI validated payment gateway that provides an easy way to integrate ChargeLogic Payments and NAV with e-commerce sites to get up and running fast.
May 2, 2014 - 2 PM ET
2014 Forecasting and Replenishment Forum
This Forum is a two and a half day seminar for Advanced Forecasting and Procurement (AFP) and Absolute Value end users interested in exploring the newest forecasting and replenishment concepts with the consultants and developers of the software, as well as industry expert Jon Schreibfeder. There will be an additional one-day, hands-on training class for users new to AFP and Absolute Value the day before the Forum on Monday, May 12.
May 13-15, 2014 - 2 PM ET
Take Advantage of Early Bird Pricing for NAVUG Summit
NAVUG Summit 2014 is around the corner! The ultimate learning and networking event for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV community, Summit offers the unique opportunity to experience learning, sharing, and networking in a setting focused exclusively on NAV...planned and attended by NAV users, Partners, ISVs, and experts from Microsoft.
Learn more about NAVUG Summit 2014. Register before June 30 to take advantage of early bird pricing!
Don't forget to use NAVUG Collaborate. Just visit the NAVUG Community website and sign in using your Windows Live ID. If you haven't signed up for Collaborate, don't miss out on this excellent too.
If you're not a member of NAVUG, sign up today!
NAVUG is a convenient way to gain valuable knowledge from NAV experts. Learn more and sign up for any of the events below:
- 4/23 Workshop: Basic Financial Reporting with Account Schedules
- 4/24 NAVUG Collaborate: Tour Your New Online Community
- 4/24 Partner Showcase: ORTEMS PlannerOne - Production Scheduler
- 4/24 Workshop: 3,2,1 - Upgrade Your Reports ]
- 4/29 Workshop: Classic Client to RTC Conversion \
- 4/30 Workshop: Microsoft Dynamics NAV- Tips and Tricks for Security Methodologies
- 5/2 Academy: NAV Development Series - Foundations & Tables (all versions)
- 5/7 Workshop: Manufacturing Accounting for the Non-Accounting Professional
- 5/8 Workshop: How2 - Reconciling the Inventory Sub Ledger to Your G/L
- 5/9 Microsoft Excel Idol!
- 5/13 Workshop: NAV 2013 Series - Cash Forecasting
- 5/14 Ask the Experts: Finance
- 5/15 Partner Showcase: Altec Document Management
- 5/16 How Microsoft Sure Step Will Help You Have a Smoother Upgrade
- 5/17 Academy: NAV Development Series - Forms (Classic Only)
- 5/20 Ask Microsoft: Manufacturing Costing Methods
- 5/22 Midwest Regional Chapter Meeting
- 5/21 Enhancing Your Organization's Culture in the Face of Growth
- 5/30 NAVUG Academy: NAV Dev Series - Pages (2009 RTC and NAV 2013)
Microsoft News & Events
Discounts and Promotions: Act now...promotions end June 23rd!
- Extend For Half - Until June 23, 2014, Dynamics NAV 2013 customers that need the deep functionality of the Extended Pack will receive a 50% license discount. This promotion is stackable and can be offered to new customers taking advantage of the Give Me 5 Again promotions.
- Perpetual Licensing Volume Discount - Until June 23, 2014, Dynamics NAV 2013 customers needing 15 to 20 or more full users using the Perpetual Licensing model can qualify for discounts from 5-20%.
- Give Me 5! - Until June 23, 2014, new customers can get the power of NAV for an amazingly low price. For just $5,000, they get the Starter Pack—3 Full Users and the modules companies typically look for—plus 2 more Full Users. That's a total of 5 Full Users and a substantial savings of $6,000 off the standard Dynamics NAV list price! If you know a business looking for manufacturing, retail, distribution, or a special business management need, let them know about this offer and send them to ArcherPoint--it will reduce the cost to get started with the ERP solution used by more than 93,000 companies worldwide!
Contact ArcherPoint for more information on offers from Microsoft.
Dynamics NAV Financials Blog
Connect with us:
Sign up to receive invoices electronically