Better Business from ArcherPoint
Last Chance to Register for Microsoft Convergence!
March 4-7 - Atlanta
Still on the fence about coming to Convergence 2014? Don't miss this opportunity to hang out 12,000 customers, specialists, Partners, and analysts from around the world to learn ways to drive efficiency and ROI. Be sure to visit ArcherPoint at Booth #634 where we'll be demonstrating how ArcherPoint can help users complete the Microsoft Dynamics NAV puzzle for their business. Register now
...And don't miss the ArcherPoint Client Appreciation Dinner!
If you're planning on attending, be sure to let us know so you can join us for our annual Client Appreciation Dinner where you'll meet and mingle with the ArcherPoint team and other clients. There are always great times and great food, so don't miss out!
Unable to attend Convergence? Sign up for Virtual Convergence...FREE!
If you can't get away from the office for Convergence, there is an alternative...this year, Microsoft is offering Virtual Convergence...free! Tune in the morning of March 4th for live broadcasts, including the pre-show and keynote, followed by the General Sessions. You'll also get an insider's view of the event with on-site reporting – talking to customers, partners and speakers about their experiences. While watching, you'll be able to join the conversation via social media, including a chance to have live Q&A with the experts!
Don't miss Dynamics GRC Day!
Are you headed to Convergence? Don't miss Dynamics GRC Day on March 3. There will be leading Microsoft Dynamics industry experts talking about key issues and strategies surrounding security, risk, audit, compliance and governance. The day's agenda includes four hours of CPE credit, as well as sessions on: Business Process Mapping, Risk Assessment Workshop, Native Controls in Dynamics NAV and a Town Hall. ArcherPoint clients receive $75 off registration with the code: APGRC
ArcherPoint News & Events
ArcherPoint Lunch & Learn: Exemption Certificates Best Practices - Reducing Audit Risk
If an auditor showed up today, how quickly and easily could you find customer exemption certificates for tax-exempt transactions? Join ArcherPoint and Avalara for a free 45-minute informational webinar to learn more about how automating the exemption certificate lifecycle within your Microsoft Dynamics system can save you time and money as well as improve your staff and customer experiences with non-taxed transaction compliance.
March 18, 2014 - 2:00 PM ET
ArcherPoint Lunch & Learn: Complete Data Visibility Into Your Retail Business with Jet Reports and LS Retail BI
Need to quickly analyze retail sales across stores? Item variant profitability? Loss prevention statistics? Any retail analysis you need, we will show you how to get instantly. In just one hour, ArcherPoint and Jet Reports will provide you with a comprehensive overview of LS Retail BI, where you will learn how you can make immediate sense of the vast amounts of data available to you.
March 20, 2014 - 2:00 PM ET
Visit ArcherPoint's Resource Center to see recordings of recent web events.
ArcherPoint Support Portal: Flexibility, security, visibility all in one
The ArcherPoint Support Portal is a big hit...clients get excellent service from the support team and a lot of help from the Knowledge Base, but they also like other features of the system. At any given time, they have the visibility to see exactly what is going on with their support requests, who is working on what, and what the status is on each request. Another benefit is flexibility: Clients can choose who is authorized to place and see support requests. That also means better security. Go to https://support.archerpoint.com to submit support requests and track their progress, approve estimates, upload screen shots, browse the Knowledge Base, or communicate with Technical Services team. Contact us with questions or to a arrange free training session for your staff...it only takes 15 minutes!
NAV Community News & Events
Avalara Webinar: Sales Tax & the Supply Chain
The supply chain is one of the trickiest areas to navigate in the world of sales tax compliance, often involving sales tax, use tax, and exemption certificates. Creating a tax-efficient procurement process is the best way to protect your business in this often high-risk audit environment.
February 20, 2014 - 1:30 PM ET
ChargeLogic Payments: PCI-Validated Credit Card and Payment Processing Solution Integrated with NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Payments to see how Payments can process: credit cards, check cards, debit cards, gift cards, EBT, Level II & III purchase cards, electronic checks, and check verification.
February 20, 2014 - 1:30 PM ET
ChargeLogic Anywhere: Mobile Credit Card Processing Software for NAV
ChargeLogic Anywhere helps businesses take orders at tradeshows, on the road—just about everywhere—using an iPad or iPhone. Anywhere securely processes credit card payments and automatically transfers the payment and order information into NAV. Swipe credit cards using a card reader, take cash payments or purchase orders.
February 25, 2014 - 2 PM ET
ChargeLogic Connect: Easy E-Commerce, Secure Remote Storage, and Click-to-Pay Invoicing for NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Connect, the leading cloud-based service for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Connect is a PCI validated payment gateway that provides an easy way to integrate ChargeLogic Payments and NAV with e-commerce sites to get up and running fast.
February 27, 2014 - 2 PM ET
ChargeLogic Shipping: The Intelligent, Integrated and Easy Shipping Solution for NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Shipping, a streamlined application that incorporates all the key functionality needed for packing and shipping, including accurate rate quotes. Featuring Smart Pack and Smart Weight Technologies, ChargeLogic Shipping is packed with features that make everything easier; from identifying what items are in which packages for real-time tracking to making returns a snap for customers.
February 28, 2014 - 2 PM ET
Updates to NAVUG Collaborate
Have you visited your NAVUG Collaborate community lately? They've done some "remodeling" that will make your experience event better. Take a few minutes for this virtual tour. To begin, visit http://community.navug.com/ and sign in using your Windows Live ID:
- Streamlined navigation helps you get to information relevant to you. Hover over the options in the navigation bar on the home page to explore what's available. Click on 'My Profile' to see tabs for managing your profile and preferences. Click on the 'My Settings' tab to adjust subscription settings, email and privacy preferences, and RSS feeds. We've also added your Event communities to the main navigation.
- On the revamped home page, the Most Active Members are now featured at the top, and the Member Blogs section has been moved up in the right-hand column. Any member can blog from here.
- It's easier to connect with others. Hover over any member's profile photo to view their profile and send them a contact request or message.
NAVUG is a convenient way to gain valuable knowledge from NAV experts. Learn more and sign up for any of the events below:
- 2/13 Forum Encore: Working with Purchase Orders & Subcontracting
- 2/19 Forum Encore: Fun with Analysis Views & Reports with NAV
- 2/21 Regional Chapter Meeting: PACNW
- 2/25 Workshop: Developing for the Non-developer
- 2/27 Workshop: Classic vs. RTC: Financial Management
- 2/28 Academy: Creating NAV Data Sets for SSRS Reports
- 3/11 Partner Showcase: Tasklet Factory - Mobile Solutions
- 3/13 Workshop: RDLC Reporting - Tips and Tricks Part 1
- 3/13 Workshop: RDLC Reporting - Tips and Tricks Part 2
- 3/18 Workshop: NAV 2013 Series, Here is the RTC!
- 3/19 Forum Encore: Working with Purchase Orders & Subcontracting
- 3/20 Academy: Creating Views and Reports with SQL SSRS
- 3/25 Workshop: NAV 2013 Series - Cash Forecasting
Microsoft News & Events
Discounts and Promotions
- Extend For Half - Until June 23, 2014, Dynamics NAV 2013 customers that need the deep functionality of the Extended Pack will receive a 50% license discount. This promotion is stackable and can be offered to new customers taking advantage of the Give Me 5 Again promotions.
- Perpetual Licensing Volume Discount - Until June 23, 2014, Dynamics NAV 2013 customers needing 15 to 20 or more full users using the Perpetual Licensing model can qualify for discounts from 5-20%.
- Give Me 5! - Until June 23, 2014, new customers can get the power of NAV for an amazingly low price. For just $5,000, they get the Starter Pack—3 Full Users and the modules companies typically look for—plus 2 more Full Users. That's a total of 5 Full Users and a substantial savings of $6,000 off the standard Dynamics NAV list price! If you know a business looking for manufacturing, retail, distribution, or a special business management need, let them know about this offer and send them to ArcherPoint--it will reduce the cost to get started with the ERP solution used by more than 93,000 companies worldwide!
Contact ArcherPoint for more information on offers from Microsoft.
Dynamics NAV Financials Blog
Connect with us:
Sign up to receive invoices electronically