Better Business from ArcherPoint
Coming (very) Soon: Microsoft Convergence!
Convergence 2014 returns to the Georgia World Congress Center and Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia March 4 – 7, 2014. Convergence brings the entire Microsoft business community together to make key business connections and to discover the full potential of Microsoft solutions. 12,0000 customers and Microsoft partners from around the world come together to learn ways to drive efficiency and ROI, hear from other Microsoft Dynamics users, and meet with Microsoft specialists and industry analysts.
Even if you've been before, Convergence 2014 has so many new reasons to attend: Two keynotes by visionaries Arianna Huffington and Biz Stone, new Theater Presentations, Speed Networking, a Customer Product Showcase, and much more.
Don't miss Dynamics GRC Day!
Are you headed to Convergence? Don't miss Dynamics GRC Day on March 3. There will be leading Microsoft Dynamics industry experts talking about key issues and strategies surrounding security, risk, audit, compliance and governance. The day's agenda includes four hours of CPE credit, as well as sessions on: Business Process Mapping, Risk Assessment Workshop, Native Controls in Dynamics NAV and a Town Hall. ArcherPoint clients receive $75 off registration with the code: APGRC
...And don't miss ArcherPoint's Client Appreciation Dinner!
Are you planning on attending Convergence? Then be sure to let us know so you can join us for our annual Client Appreciation Dinner where you'll meet and mingle with the ArcherPoint team and other clients. There are always great times and great food, so don't miss out!
ArcherPoint News & Events
Visit ArcherPoint's Resource Center to see recordings of recent web events.
ArcherPoint Support Portal: Flexibility, security, visibility all in one
The ArcherPoint Support Portal is a big hit...clients get excellent service from the support team and a lot of help from the Knowledge Base, but they also like other features of the system. At any given time, they have the visibility to see exactly what is going on with their support requests, who is working on what, and what the status is on each request. Another benefit is flexibility: Clients can choose who is authorized to place and see support requests. That also means better security. Go to https://support.archerpoint.com to submit support requests and track their progress, approve estimates, upload screen shots, browse the Knowledge Base, or communicate with Technical Services team. Contact us with questions or to a arrange free training session for your staff...it only takes 15 minutes!
NAV Community News & Events
ChargeLogic Connect: Easy E-Commerce, Secure Remote Storage, and Click-to-Pay Invoicing for NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Connect, the leading cloud-based service for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Connect is a PCI validated payment gateway that provides an easy way to integrate ChargeLogic Payments and NAV with e-commerce sites to get up and running fast.
January 29, 2014 - 2 PM ET
ChargeLogic Anywhere: Mobile Credit Card Processing Software for NAV
ChargeLogic Anywhere helps businesses take orders at tradeshows, on the road—just about everywhere—using an iPad or iPhone. Anywhere securely processes credit card payments and automatically transfers the payment and order information into NAV. Swipe credit cards using a card reader, take cash payments or purchase orders.
January 31, 2014 - 2 PM ET
ChargeLogic Shipping: The Intelligent, Integrated and Easy Shipping Solution for NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Shipping, a streamlined application that incorporates all the key functionality needed for packing and shipping, including accurate rate quotes. Featuring Smart Pack and Smart Weight Technologies, ChargeLogic Shipping is packed with features that make everything easier; from identifying what items are in which packages for real-time tracking to making returns a snap for customers..
February 7, 2014 - 2 PM ET
NAVUG is a convenient way to gain valuable knowledge from NAV experts. Learn more and sign up for any of the events below:
- 1/28 Forum Encore: Best Practices for Month-End and Year-End Close
- 1/29 NAVUG Denmark User Group Meeting
- 1/29 Forum Encore: How Software Testing Can Save You Money
- 1/30 Forum Encore: The Ease of Financial Reporting with Jet Express
- 2/4 Forum Encore: Elements of a Well-Designed Solution
- 2/5 Forum Encore: Bar Coding, Hand Helds and Mobility Oh My!
- 2/6 Forum Encore: Inter-Company Transactions
- 2/10 Workshop: Convergence Atlanta 2014 Preview
- 2/11 NAVUG 2013 Series: Classic vs. RTC - Payables, Receivables, and Check Runs
- 2/12 Workshop: What Document Management is Included in NAV - What's Available?
- 2/13 Forum Encore: Working with Purchase Orders & Subcontracting
- 2/19 Forum Encore: Fun with Analysis Views & Reports with NAV
- 2/21 Regional Chapter Meeting: PACNW
- 2/25 Workshop: Developing for the Non-developer
- 2/27 Workshop: Classic vs. RTC: Financial Management
- 2/28 Academy: Creating NAV Data Sets for SSRS Reports
Microsoft News & Events
Discounts and Promotions
- Extend For Half - Until June 23, 2014, Dynamics NAV 2013 customers that need the deep functionality of the Extended Pack will receive a 50% license discount. This promotion is stackable and can be offered to new customers taking advantage of the Give Me 5 Again promotions.
- Perpetual Licensing Volume Discount - Until June 23, 2014, Dynamics NAV 2013 customers needing 15 to 20 or more full users using the Perpetual Licensing model can qualify for discounts from 5-20%.
- Give Me 5! - Until June 23, 2014, new customers can get the power of NAV for an amazingly low price. For just $5,000, they get the Starter Pack—3 Full Users and the modules companies typically look for—plus 2 more Full Users. That's a total of 5 Full Users and a substantial savings of $6,000 off the standard Dynamics NAV list price! If you know a business looking for manufacturing, retail, distribution, or a special business management need, let them know about this offer and send them to ArcherPoint--it will reduce the cost to get started with the ERP solution used by more than 93,000 companies worldwide!
Contact ArcherPoint for more information on offers from Microsoft.
Dynamics NAV Financials Blog
Connect with us:
Sign up to receive invoices electronically