Better Business from ArcherPoint
Take advantage of exclusive offers from ArcherPoint partners
If you’re looking for solutions with specific functionality to improve your business processes, now is the perfect time to explore products—fully integrated with NAV—offered by ArcherPoint’s trusted partners. For a limited time, ArcherPoint clients can take advantage of these exclusive promotions. Promotions are also available to clients already using these solutions. Contact your ArcherPoint account manager for more information:
- MetaViewer – Through August 31st, ArcherPoint clients can receive a 10% discount on MetaViewer, offering integrated eInvoicing, workflow, document imaging, and dashboard views of financial processes.
- Sana – Through August 31st, ArcherPoint clients in B2B environments can receive free hosting of their store until the end of 2012. Clients in B2C environments can receive a free Search Engine Optimization content check.
- Avalara AvaTax – Collecting and filing sales tax can be complex, so it’s time for a checkup! Through our partnership with the sales tax experts at Avalara, ArcherPoint clients can receive a free 20-minute sales tax risk assessment.
- Serenic Human Capital Management (HCM) – Through June 28th, ArcherPoint clients can receive 10% off the suggested retail price of all HCM granules.
- KwikTag discounts – If you’re a KwikTag user, you can receive 20% off new users and functionality. The offer is only available through June 30th, so contact your ArcherPoint representative for more information.
ArcherPoint News & Events
ArcherPoint named one of Top 100 VARs for 2012
ArcherPoint has been named to the Bob Scott’s Insights Top 100 VARs for 2012. The Top 100 are chosen from organizations specializing in the sale and implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning and accounting software. The selection is based on annual revenue. Formerly editor of Accounting Today and executive editor of The Progressive Accountant, Bob has been covering the market for more than 20 years and currently informs and entertains the mid-market financial software community via his website and email newsletter, Bob Scott’s Insights. Read more about the Top 100 or sign up for Bob’s newsletter.
Don’t miss Decisions Spring 2012 – June 20th
Sponsored by MSDynamicsWorld.com, Decisions is an online event—a convenient way to participate in expert sessions, networking opportunities, prizes and exhibitors, all focused on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. ArcherPoint’s Alan Campbell and Matt Traxinger will be presenting, so don’t miss it!
- Why you should leave sales tax compliance to the experts
There is no reward for managing sales and use tax—only risk. Join us for an informational webinar where we'll discuss sales tax compliance best practices and show you real life examples of success. We’ll also introduce you to AvaTax—which offers seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics NAV—and show you how to save your company time and money. Register
If you missed any of the recent Lunch & Learn Webinars, visit our Resource Center:
- MetaViewer Paperless ERP for Dynamics NAV - MetaViewer goes beyond the electronic file cabinet to provide a fully integrated Paperless ERP solution for Microsoft Dynamics. MetaViewer not only eliminates paper documents, it also eliminates data entry. See how MetaViewer enhances Microsoft Dynamics NAV by adding integrated e-invoicing, workflow, document imaging and dashboard views of all your financial processes.
- Sana Software eCommerce Solution for Dynamics NAV – eCommerce is a critical component of most operations today. But how can you leverage all the business logic that you so carefully configured in Dynamics NAV? View this webinar to learn about Sana Software’s eCommerce Certified for Microsoft Dynamics application and see it in action.
- Using Dimensions in Dynamics NAV - Bruce Kennedy highlights how Dimensions goes beyond Financials and shows functionality that makes maintaining Dimensions in NAV easy.
NAV Community News
Register by June 29th for NAVUG Forum 2012 and save up to $400
If you haven’t signed up for Forum 2012, now is the time! Register by June 29th, and you can save up to $400…become a Premium NAVUG Member, and you could earn even more discounts. Also, last year’s hotel room block sold out in record time, so be sure to make your reservations. There are blocks at 3 hotels conveniently located close to the venue. Learn more and register for Forum 2012.
Brush up on NAV this summer: Sign up for NAVUG Academy training classes
The NAVUG Academy is a convenient way to gain valuable knowledge from NAV experts. Learn more and sign up
- 6/21 – Academy - Dynamics NAV Development Series: Reports
- 6/22 – Academy - Account Schedules and Analysis Views
- 6/26 – Workshop – Forum 2012 Preview
- 6/27 – Special Interest Group – Finance
- 7/11 – Workshop – Quick ROI Using SharePoint
- 7/12 - Reporting in Dynamics NAV 101
- 7/13 - Dynamics NAV Development Series: Forms and Pages
- 7/19 – Workshop – Ask the Experts: Information Technology
- 7/25 – Workshop – Ask the Experts: Finance and Accounting
- 7/26 – Special Interest Group – International Installations
- 7/31 – Workshop – Forum 2012 Preview
- 8/17 - Account Schedules and Analysis Views
- 8/24 - Dynamics NAV Development Series: Introduction to C/AL
Planning on attending NAVUG Forum in Seattle in October? Be sure to check out the great line-up of in-person training classes.
I Love NAV
I Love NAV and NAV 2013
More detailed information about NAV 2013 is continuing to come out, so be sure to check out which ideas from I Love NAV subscribers have been implemented.
Top Idea: Ability to copy and paste rows in the RTC - 158 votes
New Idea: Text fields with “no” limit, formatted text
Latest Completed Idea: Migration from Version 5 to NAV 2009 - Read the Solution
Subscribe to I Love NAV
Join the I Love NAV LinkedIn Group
More community news
New update for LS Retail
LS Retail NAV 6.4 for NAV 2009 R2 (6.00.10) W1 is now available. This update offers features such as Mobile Inventory and Staff Management. Contact your ArcherPoint account manager for more information.
Microsoft News & Events
Be sure to take advantage of these offers from Microsoft before they expire!
ERP Business Ready Licensing (BRL) Module Offer – Expires June 22nd
Qualifying customers in the U.S. and Canada can purchase a la carte user license modules for up to 15% off of Microsoft's Dynamics standard list price.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP User Offer – Expires June 22nd
Existing customers can receive up to a 20% discount off of Microsoft's standard list price for additional user licenses purchases.
Re-enrollment Plan Offer – Expires June 30th
Renew your service plan and receive up to 20% off your next qualifying license purchase, add users, purchase new modules or transition to Business Ready Licensing. Discount is based on tenure and consecutive years of being current on Microsoft Dynamics Service Plan.
Contact ArcherPoint for more information on these and other offers from Microsoft.
If you know someone thinking of purchasing Dynamics NAV and want to find out about Microsoft promotions for new customers, contact ArcherPoint.
Dynamics NAV Financials Blog
Connect with us:
Sign up to receive invoices electronically