Time Sensitive Action Required: Lanham E-Ship UPSlink Update (by July 23)
UPS is changing from Symantec to Comodo for their digital certificate support. To ensure that transactions during and after the migration phase are not interrupted, or fail, please note that anyone using UPSlink versions prior to 19.16 (220.127.116.11) must execute a brief update before 07/23/18.
Who needs to upgrade their UPSlink software?
- Anyone running UPSlink E-Ship version SE0.60.10 and prior.
- Anyone running UPSlink software version prior to 19.16 (18.104.22.168).
(If product version is 22.214.171.124 or newer, then no update is required.)
The migration to Comodo will begin on 07/23/18 and will be completed before 08/31/18. We recommend that this update be completed as soon as possible.
To determine your version of UPSlink software
For more information, or to get help with the updates, please contact ArcherPoint support.
- Go to c:\Program Files (x86)\UPSlinkHTTP\Setup.exe or, if running SE0.55.12 or prior,
- Go to c:\Program Files\UPS\UPSlinkHTTP\Setup.exe
- Right-mouse-click Properties/Details and look for Product Version.