Better Business from ArcherPoint
You've seen the future of NAV...it's time for the NOW!
Convergence 2013 was another action-packed event, full of learning about the Dynamics NAV roadmap and networking with other Partners, users, and Microsoft experts. It’s hard to believe there could be more, but there is. As a long-time member of NAVUG—the NAV User Group—we at ArcherPoint are already looking forward to NAVUG Forum 2013, NAVUG’s annual conference.
Now that you’ve gotten the big picture from Microsoft, this October in Tampa, Florida, will be the time to drill down and find out how you can get the most from your NAV solution. NAVUG Forum immerses you in the NAV community, equipping you with knowledge you can start using immediately. Focused exclusively on Dynamics NAV, Forum is designed by attended by Partners, developers, and users, and has strong support from Microsoft. Forum is granular, grass roots, actionable, personal. If Convergence is the future, NAVUG Forum is the now!
If you’re a NAVUG member, be sure to register for NAVUG Forum.
ArcherPoint customers will be receiving a coupon code soon.
If you’re not a NAVUG member and want to be a part of a dynamic group that will change the way you work with Dynamics NAV, join NAVUG today and be a part of the future of this amazing product and its amazing community.
Learn more about NAVUG membership.
ArcherPoint News & Events
The ArcherPoint Support Portal is live!
The ArcherPoint Support Portal is live! Submit support requests and track their progress, approve estimates, upload screen shots, browse the Knowledge Base, or communicate directly with Technical Services team. Access the Support Portal at https://support.archerpoint.com or the ArcherPoint website. Contact us with questions or to arrange a training session for your staff.
Coming in April: Management Accounting Lunch and Learn Webinar Series
You spoke...we listened! ArcherPoint will be presenting a Lunch and Learn Webinar Series on Management Accounting. The first webinar, "Sales and Purchase Analysis Reports for Microsoft Dynamics NAV," is slated for late April. Watch your inbox or visit our Events Page for up-to-date information on topics, dates, and times.
Visit ArcherPoint's Resource Center to see recordings of recent web events.
NAV Community News
ChargeLogic Connect: Easy E-Commerce, Secure Remote Storage, and Click-to-Pay Invoicing for NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Connect, the leading cloud-based service for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Connect is a PCI validated payment gateway that provides an easy way to integrate ChargeLogic Payments and NAV with e-commerce sites to get up and running fast.
March 28, 2013 - 2 PM ET
ChargeLogic Shipping: The Intelligent, Integrated and Easy Shipping Solution for NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Shipping, a streamlined application that incorporates all the key functionality needed for packing and shipping. Featuring Smart Pack and Smart Weight Technologies, ChargeLogic Shipping is packed with features that make everything easier--from identifying what items are in which packages for real-time tracking to making returns a snap for customers.
April 5, 2013 - 2 PM ET
Forecasting and Replenishment Forum - April 9-11
Learn how to optimize your current forecasting investment through this informative event. You'll have the opportunity to network and strengthen important relationships with distribution professionals, interact with a panel of industry experts and peers regarding issues facing distributors, learn how other customers are using Lanham AFP and Absolute Value to optimize their supply chain planning, hear from industry expert Jon Schreibfeder on the latest trends in distribution, review the Product Road Map and provide input to product development. Learn more and register
NAVUG is a convenient way to gain valuable knowledge from NAV experts. Learn more and sign up.
- 3/28 - Academy: Account Schedules - Basics RTC
- 3/28 - Academy: Account Schedules - Beyond the Basics RTC
- 4/4 - Academy: Integrating with NAV
- 4/5 - Academy: Introduction to Management Reporter
- 4/5 - Academy: NAV Development Series - Tables (all versions)
- 4/9 - Convergence Encore: Tips & Tricks for Supply PLanning in NAV
- 4/11 - Academy: Manufacturing in NAV Classic
- 4/11 - NAVUG User Group Orientation
- 4/17 - Academy: Dimensions in NAV
- 4/17 - Workshop: Cycle Counting in NAV
- 4/17 - Financial Setups in NAV
- 4/22 - Academy: Leveraging OData with NAV 2013
- 4/23 - Ask the Experts: Finance
I Love NAV
Convergence 2013 attendees contributed 11 new ideas to I Love NAV!
Check out these new ideas, and remember to use your votes and share your suggestions on reports!
Top Idea: List of all NAV reports and what they're used for - 158 votes
New Idea: More useful set of out-of-the-box reports
Latest completed idea and updates:
Ability to send notifications to multiple people in the RTC - Completed
Queues to create a pipeline of work activities - Completed
Member login to I Love NAV
Subscribe to I Love NAV
Join the I Love NAV LinkedIn Group
Microsoft News & Events
Discounts and Promotions
- For a limited time, Microsoft Dynamics NAV existing customers who attended Convergence 2013 are eligible to receive a 20% discount on additional NAV users and/or modules meeting a minimum System Price List value of $2,400. The discount may be applied across certain product line or edition transition fees.
- Get up to 20% off your next qualifying license purchase, user additionss, or new module purchases. Dynamics NAV customers are also eligible for up to 20% off list price when purchasing select modules or granules.
- Microsoft has special offers for referrals from existing customers. If you know someone thinking of purchasing Dynamics NAV, let us know! Starter Pack promo for new NAV customers runs through June 15.
Contact ArcherPoint for more information on these and other offers from Microsoft.
Dynamics NAV Financials Blog
Connect with us:
Sign up to receive invoices electronically