Better Business from ArcherPoint
Goodbye, Microsoft Convergence...
Next Stop, NAVUG Summit!
October 14-17 - St. Louis, MO
Microsoft Convergence 2014 was a great success for everyone who attended, but if you missed it, never fear...NAVUG Summit 2014 is around the corner! Summit is the ultimate learning and networking event for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV community. Summit offers the unique opportunity to experience learning, sharing, and networking in a setting focused exclusively on NAV...planned and attended by NAV users, Partners, ISVs, and experts from Microsoft.
Experience Learning. Focused, interactive sessions offer valuable content for all Dynamics NAV users, no matter your product version or experience level.
Experience Networking. Benefit from the real-world expertise of others in your role, your industry, or with similar goals.
Experience It Together. Bring your colleagues and go home with actionable solutions and ideas!
Learn more about NAVUG Summit 2014. Register before June 30 to take advantage of early bird pricing!
ArcherPoint News & Events
ArcherPoint Lunch & Learn: Exemption Certificates Best Practices - Reducing Audit Risk
If an auditor showed up today, how quickly and easily could you find customer exemption certificates for tax-exempt transactions? Join ArcherPoint and Avalara for a free 45-minute informational webinar to learn more about how automating the exemption certificate lifecycle within your Microsoft Dynamics system can save you time and money as well as improve your staff and customer experiences with non-taxed transaction compliance.
March 18, 2014 - 2:00 PM ET
ArcherPoint Lunch & Learn: Complete Data Visibility Into Your Retail Business with Jet Reports and LS Retail BI
Need to quickly analyze retail sales across stores? Item variant profitability? Loss prevention statistics? Any retail analysis you need, we will show you how to get instantly. In just one hour, ArcherPoint and Jet Reports will provide you with a comprehensive overview of LS Retail BI, where you will learn how you can make immediate sense of the vast amounts of data available to you.
March 26, 2014 - 2:00 PM ET
Visit ArcherPoint's Resource Center to see recordings of recent web events, including our upcoming Lunch and Learns with MergeTool on Easy Security.
NAV Community News & Events
New on Dynamics NAV Financials: NAV Account Schedule Examples Page
There's a new feature on the Dynamics NAV Financials blog, written by ArcherPoint client and active NAV Community member Kerry Rosveld. This page, dedicated to showing examples of account schedules, includes foundational row setups and column layouts available for your reference as you build and improve the financial statements. There are examples of a trial balance, balance sheet, and income statements, as well as examples of how to include base for percent and dimensions in your schedules and plenty of options for how to use columns. Each page features the design view for the relevant row setup or column layout as well as a results view showing how the end-user will see it on-screen.
Visit the Dynamics NAV Financials blog
ChargeLogic Connect: Easy E-Commerce, Secure Remote Storage, and Click-to-Pay Invoicing for NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Connect, the leading cloud-based service for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Connect is a PCI validated payment gateway that provides an easy way to integrate ChargeLogic Payments and NAV with e-commerce sites to get up and running fast.
March 14, 2014 - 2 PM ET
ChargeLogic Anywhere: Mobile Credit Card Processing Software for NAV
ChargeLogic Anywhere helps businesses take orders at tradeshows, on the road—just about everywhere—using an iPad or iPhone. Anywhere securely processes credit card payments and automatically transfers the payment and order information into NAV. Swipe credit cards using a card reader, take cash payments or purchase orders.
March 20, 2014 - 2 PM ET
ChargeLogic Payments: PCI-Validated Credit Card and Payment Processing Solution Integrated with NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Payments to see how Payments can process: credit cards, check cards, debit cards, gift cards, EBT, Level II & III purchase cards, electronic checks, and check verification.
March 25, 2014 - 1:30 PM ET
ChargeLogic Shipping: The Intelligent, Integrated and Easy Shipping Solution for NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Shipping, a streamlined application that incorporates all the key functionality needed for packing and shipping, including accurate rate quotes. Featuring Smart Pack and Smart Weight Technologies, ChargeLogic Shipping is packed with features that make everything easier; from identifying what items are in which packages for real-time tracking to making returns a snap for customers.
March 28, 2014 - 2 PM ET
2014 Forecasting and Replenishment Forum
This Forum is a two and a half day seminar for Advanced Forecasting and Procurement (AFP) and Absolute Value end users interested in exploring the newest forecasting and replenishment concepts with the consultants and developers of the software, as well as industry expert Jon Schreibfeder. There will be an additional one-day, hands-on training class for users new to AFP and Absolute Value the day before the Forum on Monday, May 12.
May 13-15, 2014 - 2 PM ET
If you haven't yet, check out the new and improved NAVUG Collaborate community. Visit the NAVUG Community website and sign in using your Windows Live ID, then experience streamlined navigation, a revamped home page with easy access to the blog (any member can blog!), and lots of easy ways to connect with other members. If you haven't signed up for Collaborate, don't miss out on this excellent tool...and of course, if you're not a member of NAVUG, sign up today!
NAVUG is a convenient way to gain valuable knowledge from NAV experts. Learn more and sign up for any of the events below:
- 3/18 Workshop: NAV 2013 Series, Here is the RTC!
- 3/19 Forum Encore: Working with Purchase Orders & Subcontracting
- 3/20 Academy: Creating Views and Reports with SQL SSRS
- 3/25 Workshop: NAV 2013 Series - Cash Forecasting
- 3/26 Academy: Dimensions in Dynamics NAV
- 3/27 Partner Showcase: Roletailors - Understanding roles in NAV
- 4/2 Support the Alliance - Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance Overview
- 4/9 Academy: Account Schedules - Basics (NAV RTC / 2013)
- 4/10 Academy: Financial Consolidations (NAV 2009 Classic Client)
- 4/22 NAVUG User Group: Orientation Workshop
- 4/24 NAVUG Collaborate: Tour Your New Online Community
Microsoft News & Events
Discounts and Promotions
- Extend For Half - Until June 23, 2014, Dynamics NAV 2013 customers that need the deep functionality of the Extended Pack will receive a 50% license discount. This promotion is stackable and can be offered to new customers taking advantage of the Give Me 5 Again promotions.
- Perpetual Licensing Volume Discount - Until June 23, 2014, Dynamics NAV 2013 customers needing 15 to 20 or more full users using the Perpetual Licensing model can qualify for discounts from 5-20%.
- Give Me 5! - Until June 23, 2014, new customers can get the power of NAV for an amazingly low price. For just $5,000, they get the Starter Pack—3 Full Users and the modules companies typically look for—plus 2 more Full Users. That's a total of 5 Full Users and a substantial savings of $6,000 off the standard Dynamics NAV list price! If you know a business looking for manufacturing, retail, distribution, or a special business management need, let them know about this offer and send them to ArcherPoint--it will reduce the cost to get started with the ERP solution used by more than 93,000 companies worldwide!
Contact ArcherPoint for more information on offers from Microsoft.
Dynamics NAV Financials Blog
Connect with us:
Sign up to receive invoices electronically