Better Business from ArcherPoint
Upgrading to NAV 2013/2013 R2:
Microsoft Wants Your Feedback!
Would you like the opportunity to tell Microsoft what you think about NAV? Well...they're listening. Until mid-June, Microsoft encourages NAV users to complete an online survey about where you stand on upgrading to NAV 2013 or NAV 2013 R2. We at ArcherPoint have always been strong advocates of the NAV Community sharing its opinions with Microsoft to make NAV a stronger product, so please take a few minutes and give Microsoft your valuable viewpoint.
Want to share more opinions about NAV? Check out I Love NAV!
As most ArcherPoint clients know, I Love NAV is another great place to share your NAV feedback, as well as a resource for finding out what's going on with the product. Microsoft has used the feedback from this site in setting product direction, so if you haven't yet, check it out...and let them know what you think!
Visit I Love NAV.
ArcherPoint News & Events
ArcherPoint Lunch & Learn: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About NAV Easy Security - A Deep Dive
If you're a NAV Easy Security user, you already know how powerful and efficient is at helping you easily set up and control roles, logins, and security at the data and field level...or do you? Join ArcherPoint and Mergetool.com on June 5 for a DEEP DIVE into NAV Easy Security to learn even more about what it can do for your organization. In just under an hour, we'll take a look at the more advanced features in Easy Security and discuss how it can solve the most complex security setup scenarios, as well as best practices for setting up security and recording roles.
June 5, 2014 - 2:00 PM ET
ArcherPoint Lunch and Learn: 8 Ways to INCREASE Your Company's Sales Tax Audit Risk
Handling core business functions, like sales tax compliance, via tax tables, spreadsheets, and xml files requires manually reviewing rate, rule, and boundary changes for each jurisdiction into which taxable sales are made, as well as an encyclopedic knowledge of product and service taxability, rigorous tracking of state and federal statutory changes, and an expert-level grasp of exemptions, destination-based sourcing, and other sales tax related minutiae. The average cost of this manual compliance is $327,000...money most companies don't have. Join ArcherPoint and Avalara to learn how you might be unknowingly increasing your company's audit risk. We'll cover the 8 most common sales tax mistakes, how to address compliance proactively, how to stay up to date on sales tax changes.
June 10, 2014 - 2:00 PM ET
Visit ArcherPoint's Resource Center to see recordings of recent web events, including our upcoming Lunch and Learns with MergeTool on Easy Security.
NAV Community News & Events
The BIG Jet Reports Q2 Promotion
It's that time of year! SAVE More. LEARN More.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to save BIG on Jet Essentials and Jet Enterprise. All New Customer packages come with a FREE Designer (a $1295 value), and Jet Enterprise includes an extra $500 off! Everyone can join in the fun this quarter with special educational webinars. Offer ends June 26th and cannot be combined with other offers.
Contact ArcherPoint to find out more.
ChargeLogic Connect: Easy E-Commerce, Secure Remote Storage, and Click-to-Pay Invoicing for NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Connect, the leading cloud-based service for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Connect is a PCI validated payment gateway that provides an easy way to integrate ChargeLogic Payments and NAV with e-commerce sites to get up and running fast.
May 15, 2014 - 2 PM ET
ChargeLogic Shipping: The Intelligent, Integrated and Easy Shipping Solution for NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Shipping, a streamlined application that incorporates all the key functionality needed for packing and shipping, including accurate rate quotes. Featuring Smart Pack and Smart Weight Technologies, ChargeLogic Shipping is packed with features that make everything easier; from identifying what items are in which packages for real-time tracking to making returns a snap for customers.
May 21, 2014 - 2 PM ET
ChargeLogic Payments: PCI-Validated Credit Card and Payment Processing Solution Integrated with NAV
Join ChargeLogic for a free, hour long web demonstration of ChargeLogic Payments to see how Payments can process: credit cards, check cards, debit cards, gift cards, EBT, Level II & III purchase cards, electronic checks, and check verification.
May 29, 2014 - 1:30 PM ET
Take Advantage of Early Bird Pricing for NAVUG Summit
NAVUG Summit 2014 is around the corner! The ultimate learning and networking event for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV community, Summit offers the unique opportunity to experience learning, sharing, and networking in a setting focused exclusively on NAV...planned and attended by NAV users, Partners, ISVs, and experts from Microsoft.
Learn more about NAVUG Summit 2014. Register before June 30 to take advantage of early bird pricing!
If you're not a member of NAVUG, sign up today!
NAVUG is a convenient way to gain valuable knowledge from NAV experts. Learn more and sign up for any of the events below:
- 5/13 Workshop: NAV 2013 Series - Cash Forecasting
- 5/14 Ask the Experts: Finance
- 5/15 Partner Showcase: Altec Document Management
- 5/16 How Microsoft Sure Step Will Help You Have a Smoother Upgrade
- 5/17 Academy: NAV Development Series - Forms (Classic Only)
- 5/20 Ask Microsoft: Manufacturing Costing Methods
- 5/22 Midwest Regional Chapter Meeting
- 5/21 Enhancing Your Organization's Culture in the Face of Growth
- 5/30 Academy: NAV Dev Series - Pages (2009 RTC and NAV 2013)
- 6/6 Upgrading Series: The End of Classic Era – Which Way To Go
- 6/6 Workshop: Microsoft Excel Tips and Tricks
- 6/10 Partner Showcase: Learn To Be A Reporting Wizard In 60 Minutes With Jet Express
- 6/11 Ask The Experts: A/P & A/R
- 6/12 Partner Showcase: Data Masons - How We Simplify Advanced EDI Integration For Microsoft Dynamics
- 6/12 Academy: Managing Fixed Assets In Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- 6/12 Ask The Experts – Security In Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft News & Events
Discounts and Promotions: Act now...promotions end June 23rd!
- Extend For Half - Until June 23, 2014, Dynamics NAV 2013 customers that need the deep functionality of the Extended Pack will receive a 50% license discount. This promotion is stackable and can be offered to new customers taking advantage of the Give Me 5 Again promotions.
- Perpetual Licensing Volume Discount - Until June 23, 2014, Dynamics NAV 2013 customers needing 15 to 20 or more full users using the Perpetual Licensing model can qualify for discounts from 5-20%.
- Give Me 5! - Until June 23, 2014, new customers can get the power of NAV for an amazingly low price. For just $5,000, they get the Starter Pack—3 Full Users and the modules companies typically look for—plus 2 more Full Users. That's a total of 5 Full Users and a substantial savings of $6,000 off the standard Dynamics NAV list price! If you know a business looking for manufacturing, retail, distribution, or a special business management need, let them know about this offer and send them to ArcherPoint--it will reduce the cost to get started with the ERP solution used by more than 93,000 companies worldwide!
Contact ArcherPoint for more information on offers from Microsoft.
Dynamics NAV Financials Blog
Connect with us:
Sign up to receive invoices electronically