The Top 10 ArcherPoint Dynamics NAV, Business Central, and Power BI Blogs of 2018
As we get started with the new year, we like to pause for a moment to take a look back at which blogs were the most popular among our readers in 2018. This tells us where we should be concentrating our blogging efforts this year, but it also tells us where our customers are looking for more guidance and education.
We always expect blogs covering new functionality in the latest Dynamics NAV version to be on the list. This year, however, Power BI took the lead as the most popular topic, securing the top three spots.
Here are the 10 most read blogs published by ArcherPoint in 2018:
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- Formatting Data to Create an Issue-Free Report in Power BI
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI
- What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018?
- Some of the New Features in Dynamics NAV 2018
- Dynamics NAV 2018 New Feature Deep-Dive: Creating a Purchase Order from a Sales Order
- Dynamics NAV 2018 New Feature Deep-Dive: Employee Expenses and Payments
- New Finance Features of Dynamics NAV 2018
- Four WMS Options for Warehouses that Use Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Automated Intercompany Transactions in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018
The following blogs, although published prior to last year, continue to remain relevant for our readers:
- The Difference Between MRP and MPS
- You Must Defeat Lookups to Stand a Chance: Programming Lookups Using Pages
- How to Determine Who Has a Table Locked in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Journey into Mystery! Working with RecordRef Variables in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- 7 Factors to Consider in Material Resource Planning (MRP)
- Emailing Reports with a Custom Email Body in Dynamics NAV 2017
- How to Create Column Layouts for Account Schedules in Dynamics NAV
- How to Backup and Restore NAV Database Using SQL Server
- Login Error: Communication Protocol Mismatch Between Client and Server for NAV 2013
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2: How to Create Recurring General Journals
Our technical experts will continue in 2019 to offer educational blogs on NAV/Business Central, Power BI, and other relevant topics, including industry specific blogs, and we will of course publish the ArcherPoint Dev Digest every week, as we have been doing for over 4 years. Do you have a topic in mind? Something you want to learn more about? Something that’s confusing or frustrating? Perhaps we can help. Send us your blog topic suggestions today!