Focus Your Dynamics NAV Learning with NAVUG
We are just over a month away from Dynamic Communities’ User Group Focus conference on May 21-22 in Indianapolis, Indiana. If you are a NAV user and fill any of the following roles, you will want to take advantage of what NAVUG Focus has to offer.
- CFO or Controller
- Distribution or Logistics Manager
- Dynamics NAV Administrator
And what exactly does Focus have to offer? Focus is a training conference comprised of 90-minute deep-dive intermediate to advanced-level sessions taught by experts. It provides in-depth training coupled with unparalleled networking opportunities.
As a Focus attendee, you will be able to:
- Sharpen your skills and learn best practices to further your job role, career, and product investment.
- Dig deeper into the topics most pertinent for success in your role.
- Network with peers who are in similar roles and face the same issues on a daily basis.
Not to mention, ArcherPoint will be there! We are looking forward to sponsoring our third NAVUG Focus and our own Matt Traxinger will be teaching these sessions in the Developers track:
- Transforming C/AL Code to VS Code
- Down ‘N Dirty: Coding
NAVUG will be joined by fellow user groups, PUG (Power BI), D365/AXUG, and D365/CRMUG. As an added advantage, the Power BI UG sessions are on the same two days as NAVUG, so you can crossover to those sessions to customize your learning to include Power BI. Check out the PBIUG schedule.
In addition, if you are so inclined, you can sign up for even more in-depth learning with the NAVUG Conference Academy, which is offering a two-day course, VSCode and Modern NAV Development on May 23-24.
If you are planning on attending, please let us know. And be sure to stop by ArcherPoint networking pod to say hello.