Rare Offer for Microsoft Dynamics and Lanham Associates Lapsed Customers
If you haven’t heard, Microsoft has brought back its BREP (Business Ready Enhancement Plan) Lapsed Customer offer. This promotion gives Dynamics customers that are 18 months or more lapsed on their BREP the opportunity to get back on plan at a discount.
Now, Lanham Associates is following suit to enable their clients that are 18 months or more lapsed on their maintenance plan to enjoy a discount to get back on plan as well.
Here’s the skinny:
- Customers that lapsed before 10/1/11 (>18 months) are eligible
- Customers will pay 15 months back enhancement fees, plus one year forward
- Re-enrollment fees are being waived (10% for Lanham, 3% in the case of Microsoft)
- Re-enrollment price is based on current list
- Offer ends June 21, 2013 – next week!
We’ve seen this offer from Microsoft in the past, but the Lanham offer is a one-time opportunity. The full Lanham Associates product suite is eligible:
- ACE – Advanced Commerce ERP
- ACE Warehousing
- AFP – Advanced Forecasting and Procurement
- Credit Card Processing
- History Management
- Outbound Warehouse Request
Why get on a plan? NAV 2013 is only the most exciting release of NAV yet – and 2014 is just around the corner. There are too many reasons for this post, but you can explore our NAV 2013 page or Jon Long’s blog for starters.
Of course, you should review the terms and conditions with your ArcherPoint Account Manager (or your Dynamics Partner) for the details – but act quickly to avoid missing out!