Cast Your Votes for the 2019 User Group All-Stars!
It’s that time of year again. We’re getting ready for the User Group Summit conference. One of the highlights of Summit is the recognition of this year’s All-Stars. All-stars are those user group members who participate, share, and volunteer across all areas of the BCUG/NAVUG community.
They have shown:
- Leadership – dedicating time and expertise to educate the community and is an active participant in numerous User Group activities
- Passion – demonstrating a passion for teaching and sharing what they know to help others leverage their product investments
- Resolve – showing willingness to help others with their challenges
- Advancement – working to pursue individual and organizational growth and development
BCUG/NAVUG Members and Subscribers are allowed to vote for up to 3 All-Star Award recipients. You are not permitted to vote for someone at your company. The deadline for voting is Friday, September 6, 2019.
This year’s nominees are:
- Aydan Golaszewski (Medifast)
- Ben Baxter (Accent Software)
- Cliff McDaniel (John H. Carter)
- Cynthia Priebe (Liberty Grove Software)
- James Crowter (Technology Management Concepts)
- Jason Wilder (Stonewall Kitchen)
- Josh Standard (Osprey Packs)
- Kim Congleton (New View Strategies)
- Kim Dallefeld (Dallefeld Consulting)
- Luc van Vugt (fluxxus.nl)
- Matt Traxinger (ArcherPoint)
- Michael Carr (Philadelphia Scientific)
- Robb Delprado (AllTerra Capital)
- Samuel Champoux (Annexair)
- Steve Waltz (Innovia Consulting)
- Victor Dierksen (CIO Now)
Up to three All-Stars will be awarded and recognized onstage at the annual User Group Summit North America Conference in Orlando.
Once an All-Star, always an All-Star, so vote for the nominees you feel have shown the attributes above, whether over the past year or over time. You can see past BCUG/NAVUG All-Star recipients here.
Winners will be announced during Summit 2019 Orlando in the Community General Session.
We hope to see you at Summit!