Job Description: Marketing Director
This purpose of this role is to direct, plan, and oversee the marketing strategies of the organization's products and services, manage the marketing staff, and act as subject matter expert to leadership on issues relating to effective marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, implementing, and facilitating annual marketing strategies for the organization.
- Supporting and facilitating development and execution of marketing plans.
- Planning and administering the marketing operations budget of the organization.
- Managing the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on all marketing activity and results; report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Building and developing a successful marketing team
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, or related field preferred
- Experience managing teams (preferably virtually)
- 5-7 years’ experience in a marketing management position
- Excellent analytic skills
- Excellent communication skills
ArcherPoint, Inc., is a Microsoft Dynamics ERP Gold Partner specializing in delivering integrated business solutions built on a foundation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. We were one of the first companies to apply agile project management methodologies to the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics projects, and we pride ourselves that we honor existing commitments before we make new ones. We are passionate about delighting our clients with the value of our work and providing opportunities for our employees by investing in their professional growth.
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Location: Work from home, office, or client site anywhere in the United States