Get More Value from Your Microsoft Subscriptions with ArcherPoint as Your Cloud Service Provider
Want to get the most value possible out of your Microsoft (Office) 365 and Cloud subscriptions? The first step is to connect with a partner that has the knowledge and experience to help you navigate your relationship with Microsoft, including maintaining all your Microsoft licensing with a single partner, to simplify management of licenses and support. Microsoft supports this concept and refers to this type of partner as a Cloud Service Provider (CSP).
As a Microsoft Gold Certified partner with decades of experience, ArcherPoint has the expertise to serve as your CSP—ensuring you receive the level of support you deserve. There’s no change to your services or existing subscriptions and no extra cost, but the benefits can’t be beat:
- Simplified invoicing from one partner
- Portal access to view and manage all your Microsoft license accounts-- add or delete users any time
- A trusted partner to help you navigate the cloud and optimize licensing
- License audits to ensure you have the best plan for your business
- Comprehensive support options
We also offer support plans to meet your needs and budget with options like:
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- 24/7 Server Monitoring
- Monthly Server Performance Reports
- Quarterly Windows Updates and Server Restarts
- Azure Maintenance Server Restarts
- Proactive Support for Critical Server Alerts
Signing up is easy! Just follow the instructions below.
How to Associate ArcherPoint with Your Microsoft Cloud Licensing
- Have your Global Admin for Microsoft Azure AD (Active Directory) click the "Get Started" link below for the U.S. or Canada to access the Agreement & Authorize Partner page of your Microsoft Admin Center. You will be required to log in using your Microsoft credentials.
- Click the checkbox and Accept button on the Accept Agreement & Authorize Partner page. This will not change your existing subscriptions or the terms of those subscriptions.
- Look for ArcherPoint listed as your partner in your Microsoft 365 Admin Center.
- Contact email@example.com to verify that partner acceptance has been completed;
- ArcherPoint will contact you to confirm the change and will send you an email with final confirmation, as well as portal access, once the new licenses are under our management.
Have questions? Contact us!
IMPORTANT If you are changing from another partner: You’ll need to reach out to that partner and ask them to cancel the subscriptions they have associated with your business. Do this only after making ArcherPoint your Microsoft 365 partner by following the steps above.