ArcherPoint Support Plans for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central
The charter of our Help Desk is to provide timely response for our clients who need assistance with their Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central software and operating environment. The Help Desk is staffed with veteran Dynamics NAV/BC consultants averaging in excess of 10 years’ experience.
ArcherPoint has always offered and continues to offer access to the Help Desk on a time and materials basis. For some clients, this is an acceptable model and the one they choose. However, for others, an ad hoc support approach falls short in several ways, most notably in that it discourages seeking help due to cost.
Our unlimited support plans arose from a desire to create a mechanism that would encourage clients to call the Help Desk and talk about any topic related to their NAV software. We wanted to provide an environment wherein our clients could count on predictable response times and controlled costs associated with their day-to-day needs. We developed several plan levels so that clients can select a plan that best suits their needs and helps them gain the most value from the plan.
Support Plans are six month contracts with monthly payments based on the chosen level of support.
|Pricing and Plans||Basic
|Response Guarantee||24 Hour||12 Hour||8 Hour||4 Hour||2 Hour||2 Hour|
|# of Authorized Users (included)||-||1||2||3||4||4|
Maximum # of Approved Users (optional)
|Break Fix and How To Questions
One on one refresher training on previously implemented NAV Modules
|Annual Server Health Check
|Development Work Included
General Development Services up to 10 Hours Per Month
Why Choose an Unlimited Support Plan?
Support plans include the following add-ons:
- Lanham Associates E-Ship, E-Receive, and EDI
- ChargeLogic Payments, Shipping, and Notify
- Easy Security
- Serenic Payroll
- Jet Reports
- Rental Process Management (RPM)
Additional Service Plan Benefits
- conduct weekly meetings to review statuses on all open tickets
- review budget information for work not covered by the support plan
- escalate any open requests
- work with the client to ensure all process and modification requests support the company’s business needsand objectives
- provide a discounted rate for onsite services delivered by the DSR
Annual Server Health Check
- review of SQL server for obvious deficiencies in disk, RAM and CPU resources
- review of SQL and database settings for best practices and maximum performance
- review of SQL maintenance plan
- review Backup and Restore procedures
- provide an annual summary of output and recommendations
Annual Strategic Account Review
The Strategic Review consists of an ArcherPoint sales-led set of meetings and discussions with management (onsite and/or remote) to determine the potential business value to be offered by ArcherPoint and Dynamics NAV in support of your prioritized business objectives and goals.
For more details about ArcherPoint's Unlimited Support Plans, contact your account manager or ArcherPoint via web form today.