Forecasting: It Doesn't Have to Be a Shot in the Dark by Centage
In a perfect world, the budget and plan you finalized at the end of last year would carry you through the fiscal year ahead. But as a finance professional, you know that’s not the case. You need to be flexible and ready to make course corrections as conditions change throughout the year. A “one and done” approach to forecasting is simply not useful.
While ongoing forecasting is vital for keeping business performance on track, coordinating the data necessary to analyze and predict company performance often requires too much time and effort – especially in Excel.
Join Centage to hear BJ Thomson, COO of Milestone Financial Engineers share his best practices for forecasting on a continual basis. BJ has more than fifteen years of experience as a VP of Finance & Controller for mid-market companies.
In this 30-minute webinar, “Why your forecasting doesn’t have to be a shot in the dark”, you’ll learn how to:
- Quickly and easily modify drivers, revenue, expenses and payroll assumptions
- Integrate your GL to promote data integrity and ease budget vs. actual analysis
- Easily create new versions of your plan based on what-if scenarios
- Apply increases or decreases to a single assumption, or globally to multiple entities
- Automatically generate an accurate forecasted balance sheet and cash flow statement based on any model or assumption
This event is brought to you by Centage.
Online webinar. Registration required.