Power Up Virtual Training by Dynamic Communities
Modernizing D365 BC/NAV Financial Reporting & Analytics Using Microsoft Power Platform
Learn and expand your Dynamics 365 BC/NAV Financial Reporting & Analytics knowledge
Is your organization stuck in spreadsheet chaos? Competencies, tools and options for finance functions are changing rapidly. Traditional convoluted and menial processes involving offline erroneous data in spreadsheets are a thing of the past.
This online 2 day virtual event will cover how to harness live data from across your organization coupled with advanced analytics to driver-based planning, forecasting, strategy and deliver actionable insights enterprise wide.
- Business Process Manager
- CEO / President
- Director of Finance / Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Business, Financial & Reporting Analyst
- Quality Manager
- System Administrator
- Purchasing Manager
You will learn how Power BI, Power Apps, Power Query, Power Automate and Excel (when used correctly), can unleash your finance professional's potential to become strategic partners to your organization.
- You will learn how Power BI, Power Apps, Power Query, Power Automate and Excel (when used correctly), can unleash your finance professional's potential to become strategic partners to your organization.
- Why Choose Power BI? Explore the top reasons organizations choose Power BI to meet their self-service and enterprise business intelligence (BI) needs.
- Learn how to build a proof of concept for bringing the power of Power BI into your organization.
- How to Setup Power BI for Your Enterprise: You are ready to add Power BI to your workforce toolset, but how do you get started? Learn the steps needed to effectively deploy Power BI in your organization.
- Using Denormalization For a Beautiful Star Schema. Why is the star schema considered denormalized? Is it simply because the keys are represented twice in the fact and dimension tables? Learn how to use denormalization to prepare for a star schema model in Power BI.
- Dive into the tools of Power BI, Excel and Jet basics and how they can help evolve your financial reporting and analysis.
- Explore how to get your data out of Business Central? Introductory Walkthrough of OData and Power Query.
Start powering up your D365 BC/NAV by super charging your reporting and analytics leveraging the Microsoft Power Platform from the comfort of your home/office with this unique (and exciting) 2-day virtual offering. (Not able to attend all sessions both days? Recorded content will be available for all registered attendees).
Register today! Early bird pricing ends on June 14.
Register today for this 2 day virtual training event.