For retailers, business has never been more challenging. On top of managing inventory and keeping up with fast-changing demand, you’re dealing with sophisticated buyers, fierce competition, and a complex supply chain. With a retail solution from the ArcherPoint Retail experts, you can manage your entire business better, from merchandising to inventory management through point of sale:
Think strategically, make smarter decisions
- With all transactional data from your POS terminals, store systems, inventory, merchandising, and accounting tracked in a single system, you have complete visibility and access to your data.
- Analyze and forecast buying cycles based on history, customer demand, season, and trend—by store, region, or cross-company—to make well-informed, proactive business decisions.
- Plan for long lead times in manufacturing and the supply chain, including imported products
Control costs without cutting into your business
- Streamline merchandising and optimize replenishment
- Develop a loss prevention strategy—tracking returns, voids, employee activity, and inventory
- Work with vendors for better pricing
- Manage complex inventory by size, color, and style, ensuring the right items are available without taking on excess stock
- Merchandise based on buying patterns and deliver more personalized service, reducing dependence on deep discounting
Discover new revenue opportunities while increasing customer loyalty
- Create pricing strategies—customized by store or region—that keep you competitive and profitable
- React quickly to market conditions and make fast decisions on pricing, reorders, and markdowns
- Uncover opportunities for new offerings—such as specialty items—that will attract more customers
- Create and manage targeted promotions and campaigns by company, region, or store to increase traffic, sell slower-moving merchandise, and transition between seasons
ArcherPoint Retail has end-to-end solutions for the following retail industries:
- Fashion and Apparel
- Restaurants and Foodservice
- Beauty and Fragrance
- Specialty Retail / POS
- Consumer Electronics
- Furniture and Decor
Learn why LS Retail is the ERP of choice for over 74,000 retailers worldwide.