Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central - ERP for the Cloud or On-Premises
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365BC) is the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Microsoft’s D365BC is an all-in-one business management solution that gives you an end-to-end view of your business. Features include accounting, operations, sales, supply chain, customer service, and project management tools.
D365BC allows different parts of your business to work together easily and more efficiently with automated tasks and workflows, utilizing many of Microsoft’s well-known and used tools such as Outlook, Word, and Excel integrated within.
What is Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Demo: Functional Overview and Navigation in Dynamics 365 Business Central:
Demo: Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration with Office 365:
Demo: Sales Order Processing in Dynamics 365 Business Central:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can help your company:
D365BC facilitates managing your financials by connecting data across all areas of your business from accounting, to sales, to customer interactions. It streamlines accounting and financial tasks enabling automatic account reconciliation and quick, accurate report generation.
Automate Supply Chain
Using built-in intelligence and Power BI dashboards, D365BC can maximize efficiency of your supply chain. D365BC can predict when and what to replenish helping to optimize inventory levels. It automatically calculates stock levels, lead times, and reorder points to help you avoid lost sales, and any over or under inventory issues.
Improve Customer Service
D365BC provides the ability to track all customer interactions and gives guidance on upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle. You will be able to respond to sales and service requests quickly from within Outlook.
Improve Project Management
Managing projects is easy with D365BC. The solution has the capabilities to help you create, manage, and track customer projects using timesheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities. You can also develop, modify, control budgets, track invoicing, and manage resources with D365BC’s real-time insight functionality.
D365BC provides several tools to help manage operations from forecasting, to automatic purchase order creation, to the ability to calculate and optimize manufacturing capacity, and resources to improve production schedules.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central User Types
Dynamics 365 Business Central is available at two price points: Essentials and Premium, plus the ability to add Team Members as additional users with limited write access to Business Central.
D365BC Essentials includes:
- Financial Management, including general ledger, workflows and audit trails, bank management, budgets, deferrals, bank reconciliation, dimensions, fixed assets, and currencies
- Customer Relational Management, including contacts, campaigns, opportunity management, and built-in integration with Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Supply Chain Management, including sales order management, basic receivables, purchase order management, locations, item transfers, and basic warehousing
- Human Resources, including employees and management of their expenses
- Project Management, including resources, estimates, jobs, and time sheets
- Multiple languages, reason codes, extended text, Intrastat reporting, scheduled tasks, and integration with Outlook
D365BC Premium includes all the functionality offered in Essentials plus:
- Service Order Management, including service orders, service price management, service item management, service contract management, planning and dispatching
- Manufacturing, including production orders, version management, agile manufacturing, basic supply planning, demand forecasting, capacity planning, machine centers, and finite loading
D365BC Team Members:
- Are not tied to a particular function or role in the system
- Have read access and some write access
- Can perform light tasks in Business Central
Call ArcherPoint with your Business Central licensing questions today.
Is Dynamics 365 Business Central Right for Your Company?
Take a brief tour of Dynamics 365 Business Central:
Learn if Dynamics 365 Business Central is the right ERP software for your company. ArcherPoint works closely with proven solution providers to extend the value of your Dynamics 365 software and help you get the most out of your software.
Contact us today to learn more.