Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Financial Management
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) provides accounting and finance solutions to help you track and analyze your business information. With end-to-end integration, you can efficiently manage your general ledger, payables, receivables, inventory, analytical accounting, fixed assets, and cash flow, in addition to performing bank reconciliations and collections. You can even manage your financial processes across multiple currencies, locations, or companies.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date financial information makes it easier to spot trends and gain insight into your business activities, so you can capitalize on your knowledge and identify new opportunities.
- Monitor fiscal performance, meet business and regulatory requirements, and help reduce the time and effort your people spend on accounting tasks.
- Control and manage the entire life cycle of your fixed assets—from acquisition to disposal.
- Drive efficiency and maximize cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts payable capabilities.
- Optimize cash flow by streamlining accounts receivable processes and tracking customer payments.
- Multicurrency support in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) can help you expand into international markets and reduce the complexity of global transactions.
- Manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular needs. Add functionality as you need it and grow at your own pace.