Nav-to-Net: Seamlessly Integrated e-Commerce Solution
WHAT’S NEW IN NAV-TO-NET 6 ?
- Users can find products using simple parameter searching
- Easily configured in NAV
MULTI-DIMENSIONAL PRODUCTS AND VARIANTS
- Supports matrices and grids for presenting products with different dimensions such as size, color, style, etc.
- Allows customers to compare products side-by-side dynamically.
SALES REP UP-SELLS FROM NAV
- Allows sales representatives to select products in NAV to show customers upon log-in.
- Allows users to find stores, dealers and warehouses online.
PRICE / AVAILABILITY ALERTS
- Allows users to request notification if a price or the availability of a particular item changes.
- Alert requests can be collected and transferred to NAV.
DROPPED CART TRACKING
- Allows administrators to review dropped shopping carts and their contents.
TELL A FRIEND
- Allows customers to send a link to an item to other users.
SHOPPING CART UP-SELLS
- Dynamically displays up-sell items below the shopping cart based on items in the cart.
KEY FEATURES IN NAV-TO-NET 6
COMPLETE WEB STORE FRONT SOLUTION
- Built exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Based on Microsoft server components, OS and “.Net”.
- Nav-to-Net can effectively and safely bring your data and business logic online.
FULL FEATURED PRODUCT CATEGORY NAVIGATION
- Virtually unlimited numbers of product categories are supported.
- Items can be displayed in multiple categories.
EXTENSIVE DOCUMENT/ CONTENT MANAGEMENT IN DYNAMICS NAV
- Comprehensive document management is used in Microsoft Dynamics NAV to manage text, images, files and specifications for any object type, such as; Items, Categories and Customers.
- Document management utilizes the DVP HTML Multi-line Text Box to enable extensive multi-language content throughout the site.
- The new MLTB (Multi-Line Text Box) can save content as a draft – "draft" for preview and "publish" it online when ready.
- Multi-Lingual website text labels (Language Tags) are also managed in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
REALTIME AUTOMATIC ITEM AND CATEGORY SYNCHRONIZATION
- Items marked as “Web Enabled” will be synchronized to the web site in real time.
- Web categories and categorization of items are managed from NAV.
- Images and files are managed in Dynamics NAV and synchronized to the web site dynamically. (Though never stored in the NAV database)
- Web product up-sells, accessories and recommendations can be selected to associate any web-based item or category with other web based Items.
ADVANCED SEARCH FUNCTIONALITY
- Advanced search functionality in Nav-to-Net makes it possible to set up ranking conditions within Microsoft Dynamics NAV and affect the search results presented to the user of the website.
- Search results can be presented by popularity and category groupings.
ITEM INFORMATION PAGES
- Items are maintained in real time based on data from Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Items include product images, detailed text descriptions, specifications and supporting data files.
- Item pages will display individual customer pricing according to the data in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Inventory Status Levels based upon location.
- Web site keeps track of recently viewed items.
- An item can be offered in multiple units of measure.
ITEM VARIANTS & ITEM MASTERS
- Items can be offered in different variations such as color or size.
- Nav-to-Net supports the standard variants functionality from Microsoft Dynamics NAV including the calculation of the item price and availability per variant.
- Master Items enable administrators to replicate variant behavior using collections of non-variant items.
CUSTOM PRODUCT LISTS
- Customers can view a filtered list of products that have their negotiated prices associated with them.
MULTIPLE FAVORITES LISTS
- Personal or Company-wide wish-lists for customers enable the site‟s users to create multiple favorite lists that suite their interests.
NAV-TO-NET WEB SERVICES
- Connect to Nav-to-Net Objects and functionality remotely
- Build external interfaces to Nav-to-Net including Kiosks, Mobile Apps, Third Party Sites, Value Added Networks, etc.
- Dynamic Item publishing to eBay
- Retrieves eBay categorization and orders
- Allows users to request a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) for shipped items.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS INTEGRATION
- Use integrated web analytics to monitor site activity
Users can create a Gift Registry and extensively manage it on the website, taking the guesswork out of giving for any occasion.
- Classic shopping cart is used to maintain a list of all products selected by the customer.
- Customers can review, save and retrieve the content of the shopping cart at all times.
- Customers can edit quantity and remove items directly from the shopping cart.
- Shopping cart information is summarized for the customer.
- New customers can create new customer accounts and add shipping information.
- Special web offers can be made though the coupon management tool.
- Customer can select from a list of shipping methods.
- Customizable credit card handling with embedded support for Paypal and Chargelogic.
- TAX/VAT calculation is applied to the total and the complete order is presented before final submission.
- The order is automatically transferred to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
INCOMING ORDERS HOLDING TABLE
- Nav-to-Net uses a web data holding table in Microsoft Dynamics NAV into which all web orders arrive.
- Administrators can configure Nav-to-Net to automatically post orders to the Dynamics NAV sales order tables.
- Administrators may review the content and status of orders in the holding table before they affect financial data.
- Unique order validations can be applied to web orders in the holding table.
- Administrators can define how orders are processed; using matching, automatic processing, manual processing, etc.
- Administrators can resend any missing orders from an emergency table on the web site.
- Ability to retrieve accidentally deleted web orders directly from within Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT PORTAL
- Customers can create and edit their own profile information.
- Profile information includes customer contact and notification options.
- Customers can review a history of all previously placed orders rendered in real-time from Dynamics NAV.
- Customers can get access to other information provided from Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
MULTIPLE WEBSITES SUPPORT
- Website management in Nav-to-Net allows for multiple websites to be set up and managed within the same Nav-to-Net installation.
- Websites can be configured for either B2B or B2C.
- Multiple URL‟s can be assigned to a Nav-to-Net installation and setup for individual Style Sheets and languages.
- Each website can have its own custom catalog(s).
- URL rewriting for search engine optimization, managed in NAV
- Meta tag Description, Title, Keyword and Alt image tag Management from within Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
MULTI-LANGUAGE / MULTI-CURRENCY
- Information can be made available in different languages.
- Multi-Lingual content is managed right within Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Multiple currency pricing supported based on NAV currency setup.
EXTENDED USER ROLES AND PERMISSIONS
- Users are given roles and are granted different levels of authorization to perform various functions on the site according to those roles.
- Web based permission engine allows customer administrators to modify permissions/roles for their own employees.*
- For Business-to-Business customers, approval functionality makes it possible to define specific order types to be approved before they are entered into the sales order tables.
- The approver will receive an e-mail link to the order approval page where the order can be approved or denied.
- The approver list can be managed on-line, by the customer.
SALES AGENT EXTRANET FEATURES
- Sales agents can log into the web site and order on behalf of their existing customers.
- Sales agents can create new customers online and place orders on their behalf.
- Sales agents can review the sales order history for any of their customers.
- Sales agents can review numerous preconfigured reports including: A/R report by customer, Top Sales & Commissions.
- Contact Integration with Microsoft Dynamics NAV Relationship Management.
- Developer friendly object architecture.
- Multi-tier development architecture.
- Optimized for performance.
- Improved Navision Application Server (NAS) monitoring.
- Notification Management System allows for proactive monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Streamlined filtering techniques for synchronizations.
- Improved Advanced Search Performance.
RECOMMENDED TECHNOLOGIES AND MODULES:
Microsoft Windows Server Microsoft .NET Framework
Microsoft Message Queue / Microsoft Dynamics NAV Web Services Microsoft Internet Information Server
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Database Server or SQL Option Microsoft Dynamics NAV Application Server
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Nav-to-Net granules/functionality Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 web services (optional)
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic Client or NAV 2009 Role Tailored Client
Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
Visual Studio 2008
RECOMMENDED TRAINING QUALIFICATION:
User Interface Track:
MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Applications (or equivalent) Nav-to-Net, User Interface Development Course
MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance (or equivalent)
Nav-to-Net, Implementation and Troubleshooting Course
Business Logic Layer Track:
MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Applications with Programing in VB.NET (or equivalent)
MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Database Development (or equivalent) C/SIDE Solution Development for Dynamics NAV
Nav-to-Net, Business Logic Development Course
About Digital Vantage Point Inc.
Digital Vantage Point is the global leader in delivering cost-effective, integrated e-commerce products and services to Microsoft DynamicsTM NAV customers and partners for well over a decade. Today, an extensive international customer base leverages Digital Vantage Point‟s accumulated experience and best practices, using Nav-to-Net to take their business online and enhance their ROI.
Americas | 7676 Woodbine Ave., Suite 202 | Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 2N2 | Tel 1.905.415.8455 | firstname.lastname@example.org Europe | J.P. Coenstraat 7 | 2595 WP Den Haag, Netherlands | Tel 31.70.799.1.120 | email@example.com.