Suite Engine Rental Process Management: Enterprise Software for Rental Companies
Suite Engine RPM (Rental Process Management) is comprehensive enterprise management software designed for equipment rental companies. Built in the cloud, SuiteEngine RPM connects data across various sources, providing real-time analytics and the ability to make strategic decisions on the go. From organizing, tracking, and optimizing your rental fleet inventory to flexible billing options, SuiteEngine RPM has everything you need to help you run your company efficiently, productively, and profitably. RPM is fully embedded within both Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP systems.
Suite Engine RPM Features and Capabilities
Suite Engine RPM offers a variety of features and functionality that can help run your rental business including:
- Multiple costing methods for inventory
- Accrued and Deferred rental revenue calculations and postings.
- Complete Fixed Asset functionality
- Manage accounts receivables, accounts payables, and general ledger
Business Intelligence Capabilities
- Create reports, dashboards, and data visualizations
Fleet Asset Management
- Utilization and margin tracking
- Planned Maintenance tracking
- Metered Usage tracking
- Manage replenishment levels
- Track and transfer inventory in multiple locations
- Optional EDI functionality.
- Vendor purchase price management
Rental and Sales Operations
- Flexible rental billing codes
- Complete multi-location warehouse functionality
- Multiple invoicing options
- Built-in CRM functionality
- Advanced pricing capabilities
Service Work Orders
- Planned maintenance
- Inspections, cleaning, and repairs
- Technician dispatching and scheduling
Find out more about Suite Engine’s Rental Process Management for Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central.