Managed IT Services
Trust Your IT and Cloud Needs to Microsoft Professionals
Today’s businesses are relying more on technology as they go digital—supporting a remote workforce, transitioning from ground to cloud, and integrating more business systems and tools that are growing more sophisticated is putting pressure on IT staff. Whether you’re migrating to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or have been using Business Central or NAV for years, you need experts with the right skills to help your organization put that technology to work for stronger growth, increased mobility, more efficiency...whatever your goals might be. If you don’t, your business will suffer.
When you’re dealing with critical business systems, you don’t want to take chances. As Microsoft continues to expand the platform with Azure, Dynamics 365, office productivity and rapid application development tools that help you connect your entire business—with NAV or Business Central at the center, it’s critical that everything works together seamlessly to ensure you’re getting the most from your investment—and most organizations simply don’t have the IT resources in house to do everything.
Managed IT Services Provider: A Full Complement to Your IT Team
With a Managed IT Services Provider (MSP), you get a team staffed with experts in everything from cloud managed services to ERP development and services, ready for anything, from day-to-day tasks to big projects…what you need, when you need it. Regardless of complexity, a good MSP can provide you with the breadth, depth, and capabilities you require to get the job done. The benefits include...
Scalability. You can better control costs by utilizing your MSP when you need them rather than having to hire more IT staff and then possibly face letting them go when needs change.
Flexibility. An MSP can assist by either augmenting your internal IT staff or acting as your IT department, again saving you the cost of hiring IT staff.
Productivity. An MSP can handle large projects that could easily take up an entire employee, putting more stress on your IT staff.
Expertise. A good MSP has resources that would otherwise be difficult to find or afford. Training and certifications keep them up to date on the latest product and technology developments.
Protection and Peace of Mind. An MSP familiar with your industry will ensure they understand the standards and requirements of the industry, reducing the risk of compliance issues.
Read how ArcherPoint helped Meltwich support their exponential growth with SharePoint and Microsoft (Office) 365.
ArcherPoint’s Managed IT Services: We Start with Dynamics Business Central and Dynamics NAV
ArcherPoint’s Managed IT Services team is ready to ensure your Dynamics NAV or Business Central solution is fully managed and optimized, integrating it via the Microsoft “stack”—the Power Platform, Microsoft 365 (Office), and Azure. Our goal: To create the best possible user experience while increasing the ROI of your technology investment.
The key differentiator between ArcherPoint’s Managed IT Services team and other MSPs is ArcherPoint’s Modern Workplace—the idea that your ERP should be at the center of your technology ecosystem, because it is the backbone of your business.
ArcherPoint’s Managed IT Services Offerings
From managing servers and desktops to maintaining networks and disaster recovery plans, our team of experts can ease the burden, freeing up your IT team to work on projects that support your goals.
We begin our relationship with a Discovery session that provides you with a network topology and allows us to understand your environments so we can provide you with a proposal for a fixed monthly service. This first step is critical because it helps us have a full understanding of your IT structure, and it helps you get one step closer to securing the IT support you need and at a monthly price you can count on. The initial consultation includes:
- A one-on-one meeting with an ArcherPoint IT Business Central/NAV infrastructure specialist
- A preliminary assessment and performance evaluation of your Business Central, NAV, and/or LS Retail environment
- A review of security, access controls, roles, and privileges within Business Central, NAV, and/or LS Retail
- A network topology document outlining your current infrastructure with an emphasis on your Business Central, NAV, and/or LS Retail environment
- A preliminary review of the backup strategies for your business-critical data (Business Central, NAV, and/or LS Retail)
- With the Discovery completed, we will recommend a combination of services to meet your requirements.
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring of your Infrastructure
- Security Management
- End User Support
- Network Management and Monitoring
- Consulting Services
- Servers and Storage
- Azure Cloud & Azure Hosted Solutions
- Network Security (Requires Azure)
- Virtualization of New and Existing Servers
- High Availability Solutions – Keeping business-critical applications available at all times
- Local and WiFi Network
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring
- Single Sign On
- Endpoint and Infrastructure Security Management
- Data Security, Backup, and Disaster Recovery – Local and Cloud
- Azure Hosted Solutions with Microsoft 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Backup and Recovery
- Office 365/Microsoft 365
- Dynamics Business Central
- Manage and procure your own licenses for Office 365/Microsoft 365/Business Central (if ArcherPoint is your Microsoft CSP (Cloud Service Provider) of Record)
IT Consulting Services
- Audit and Analysis
- Strategic IT Budgeting and Planning
- Case and Project Management
- IT Management
- Disaster Recovery - Review, testing, confirmation, deployment, monitoring
- Contractual and T&M services
Contact ArcherPoint today to learn how we can help meet your IT needs.