ERP Systems for Manufacturing and Distribution
You feel as though you’re stuck in a time warp. Your ERP and supporting systems are ancient, disconnected, and more of a hindrance than a help when it comes to managing your business. However, while ERP systems have been around for a very long time, many manufacturing and distribution company’s current systems are either homegrown or so customized or homegrown systems that upgrading is cost-prohibitive. But then again, purchasing a new ERP can be as well. What can you do?
With the improvements made in today’s ERP systems, it is time to ditch that legacy system and take advantage of these improvements.
Just imagine a world where….
- Your sales team has access to customer info, order history, inventory levels, all in the palm of their hand.
- Your warehouse is streamlined, optimized, and digitized, preventing human errors and increasing the productivity of your staff.
- Your finance department has access to data from sales, the shop floor, receiving, shipping, and everywhere in between, in real time.
- Your customers have access to their invoices and can order products online, without ever having to call customer service.
- You are able to handle chargebacks and can do business with more trading partners by utilizing EDI.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg. How much more competitive could you be by moving to a modern ERP system?
Leave your comments below, or learn more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV for distribution companies today.